Front Row: L to R- Ethan Rabun, Caleb Price
Second Row: L to R- Dylan Dixon, Marshall Flowers, Myles Heatwole, Elijah Price
Third Row: L to R- Landon Yates, Beckam Ramirez, Chavous Johnson, Clay Bagwell
Fourth Row: L to R- Owen Adams, Devin Love, Will Perry, Trenton Griner
Coaches: L to R- Jay Johnson, Mitch Mitchell, Head Coach-Mark Flowers
**UPDATED***Schedule is posted under the Schedule tab.
- Burke County Middle Cubs Grabs Lead In Fifth Inning For Victory Over Ebenezer
- The Cubs took the lead late in the game in a 5-4 victory over Ebenezer on Friday. The game was tied at three with Burke County Middle Cubs batting in the top of the fifth when they pulled ahead after a pitching change in the 4th.
- Caleb Baynham earned the win for Burke County Middle Cubs. He tossed five innings, allowing four runs, six hits, striking out seven, and walking one. Devin Love recorded the last six outs to earn the save for Burke County Middle Cubs.
- Burke County Middle Cubs had seven hits in the game. Baynham and Khyron Fields each collected multiple hits for Burke County Middle Cubs. Fields and Baynham each collected two hits to lead Burke County Middle Cubs.
- Top Cub Items:
-Congratulations to Caleb Baynham for winning the Hit-A-Thon with a 288 ft. shot! Great Job Caleb!-
- Congratulations to our Junior Beta Club Inductee Baseball Players! Congratulations Boys! Not pictured: Chavous Johnson.
- Dixon's Walkoff Gives Burke County Middle Cubs Victory Over Screven Co
- Burke County Middle Cubs took Tuesday's game in dramatic fashion, with a 7-6 walk-off victory over Screven Co. The game was tied at six with Burke County Middle Cubs batting in the bottom of the seventh when there was an error, scoring one run.
- Both offenses were strong at the plate as Burke County Middle Cubs collected ten hits and Screven Co seven
- Screven Co captured the lead in the first inning. An error scored one run for Screven Co.
- After Screven Co scored one run in the top of the third, Burke County Middle Cubs answered with one of their own. Screven Co scored when #22 singled off of Ethan Rabun, driving in one run. Burke County Middle Cubs then answered Chris Buxton stole home.
- Caleb Baynham went 4-for-4 at the plate as he led the team with two runs batted in. Burke County Middle Cubs stole 11 bases during the game as two players stole more than one. Chris Buxton led the way with five. Chris also had 4 runs scored.
- Burke County Middle Cubs Jumps Out To Early Lead In Victory Over Jenkins Co
- Burke County Middle Cubs grabbed an early lead on its way to a 9-6 victory over Jenkins Co on Monday. Burke County Middle Cubs scored on a single by Marshall Flowers, an error, and a groundout by Caleb Baynham in the first inning.
- Burke County Middle Cubs collected eight hits and Jenkins Co had four in the high-scoring affair
- Jenkins Co took an early lead in the first inning. An error scored one run for Jenkins Co.
- Burke County Middle Cubs took the lead for good with four runs in the first inning. In the first Marshall Flowers singled off of #8, driving in two runs, Landon Yates hit an extra base hit, driving in one run, and #8 induced Caleb Baynham to ground out, but one run scored.
- Burke County Middle Cubs scored four runs in the third inning. The big inning was thanks to a single by Khyron Fields, a walk by Chavous Johnson, a single by Chris Buxton, and a groundout by Dylan Dixon.
- Jenkins Co scored three runs in the sixth inning. Jenkins Co's big inning was driven by a triple by #14 and a error.
- Dixon and Flowers each drove in two runs to lead Burke County Middle Cubs.
- Jenkins Co tore up the base paths, as two players stole at least two bases. #13 led the way with three.