Permission Slips for Trip
Complete Waiver for Clubhouse
Need Shoe Sizes
Hey Clary, when the seniors arrive, I want them to enter through our PK doors and exit at the end of our 2nd grade hallway. They will then walk across to enter BES at their lunchroom.
Please see our transportation plan for the Senior Walk scheduled for this Friday, April 28. We will provided 6 large flat nosed buses and one special needs bus for the tour. Transportation will provide six drivers for the senior walk tour on the large buses.
It is our understanding that two buses and the special needs bus will continue on from SGA to Statesboro for an incentive trip for some seniors. Two of my drivers (W. Brown & K. Harrison) will give their buses to the two designated drivers from BCHS to continue on to Statesboro from SGA, (bus 09-119 and 10-122, along with the special needs bus).
We will park at WPS/BES bus loading area in slots 1-6. The students and staff will enter through the side doors of each building. Students will enter BES from WPS covered awning through the side doors after leaving WPS.
Coach Williams will park by the sidewalk of WPS/BES for easy wheelchair access.
We will park at the bus loading zone at SGA in double lanes. Again we will be sure to leave space for Coach Williams to park near the side walk for easy wheelchair unloading.
Bus line up order:
1. 12-123 Roosevelt Carswell (WPS Slot 1)
2. 12-88 Patrice Walker (WPS Slot 2)
3. 09-121 Annie McLendon (WPS Slot 3)
4. 08-42 Martha Harrison (WPS Slot 4)
5. 03-07 Coach Anthony Williams (special needs bus) (continue to Statesboro)
6. 10-122 Katherine Harrison (continue to Statesboro with Coach Flowers) (WPS Slot 5)
7. 09-119 Willie Brown (continue to Statesboro with Coach Thomas or designee) (WPS Slot 6)
Please let me know if you would like to make any changes or if you have any questions regarding our plan.